If you have received blessing and benefit from this spiritual community, here's an important way you can say "thank you" -- the Ruhaniat needs your help! A gift of your time, skills, and heart will go a long way toward helping us meet our service goals.
Right now, we need immediate help with:
- Translators: We need people fluent in both English and another language to work with an active, energetic team for the ReachFarAndWide.org project. Material needing to be translated is extensive, including works by Hazrat Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan and Murshid Samuel L. Lewis, and works by other senior teachers in the Inayati lineage.
- Facebook Helper: Do you love Facebook? Help us maintain a living, up-to-date presence in the social media world, on behalf of the Ruhaniat and various events we sponsor such as Sufi camps.
- Web Volunteers: We need individuals with web programming backgrounds that can help establish and maintain the technical direction for Ruhaniat web properties. Experience in Joomla, HTML5, and PHP is particularly helpful.
- Calendar Strategist/Coordinator: We need an individual to look at and evaluate various electronic calendar solutions to support the Ruhaniat and its affiliated Centers, and later to move on to the possible implementation. We have tried several online calendar systems but we'd like to find one that works well for multiple users to make entries and to insert in or link to a web site as a rich, attractive and easy-to-use resource for our community.
- Video Editors: We have a Ruhaniat YouTube channel and want to populate it with new videos once a week. We have many, many teaching videos that need simple editing and uploading to YouTube, so we need several volunteers who have these simple skills and the tools and time to do it.
- Physicians of the Heart Publicist: We need ‘professional’ or skilled help in getting book reviews, and manifesting ways to both publicize and get Physicians of the Heart out to the world.
Opportunities updated August 2016