- NOW AVAILABLE, only from SRI: the 2nd Edition Hardcover of the groundbreaking work Physicians of the Heart, a Sufi view of the the 99 Names of Allah. Cost is $55 + $10 shipping (USA). The softcover is also available, and the E-book will also be out soon. More info and easy online ordering here.
- DHO, the Healing branch of the Ruhaniat, has a marvelous new online home. Visit Dervish-Healing-Order.org
- The Noor Inayat Khan memorial in London will be dedicated by the Princess Royal this coming November. We are the largest group of financial supporters for the project! Read an update by Roger Pritchard and see a photo of the sculptor's working model here
- Sufi Summer Camps and Retreats are "in season" now. Take a look at our convenient Calendar of Events and make your reservations soon -- to connect with (and extend) your Sufi community, open your heart to more blessings of the teachings, and deepen your practice.
- Fresh every day, right on our web site's home page: read the DAILY BOWL OF SAKI -- an aphorism a day by Hazrat Inayat Khan with commentary by Murshid Samuel Lewis, newly edited by Murshid Wali Ali (soon to appear in a new and elegant book edition as well).
- Our Ruhaniat.org website will have a major update in August. There will be an interruption in service but we will make it as brief as possible.
- Recordings from the recent, fabulous memorial to honor Solomon Kahn ("DJ Solomon"), son of Tamam and Pir Shabda whose earthly life ended in an accident last winter, are online here. Hear music from Terry Riley among others, and view video clips of the event!
- Recordings of the January 2012 Northern California Sufi Sesshin retreat have just been posted by our regional affiliate, the Golden Gate Sufi Circle. Hear Pir Shabda, Murshid Wali Ali, Sheikh Rahamat, Gayan Long and others with Dharma talks, walks, dances and zikrs. Listen here.
- Hear the teachings of Murshid Samuel Lewis in his own inimitable voice and style: five Murshid Sam Gems were recently posted on our site. These are brief excerpts from taped talks which exemplify, in clips just a few minutes in length, the truth and power of his words and his being.
- "The Ruhaniat -- this unbelievable assemblage of people who embody the living transmission of love, harmony, and beauty -- is one of the things I find myself longing to sustain." Read this letter from Katie Hamida about financial support for the Ruhaniat. How to contribute? Click here.
- Can you help? Many ways to give back to our spiritual family are posted on the Volunteer Service Opportunities page. Current needs include translators (many languages), graphic arts, video editing, web technology, letter-writing, and publicity skills among others.
- The Sound Journal is online and free, with stories of travel, inner and outer, by Amina Meyer Mousa, Sharon Shafiya Majid Mijares, Bahauddin Andy Alpine, Laurel Marks, Tamam Kahn and other beloveds. "Such lovely sensitivity and grace in these stories. So nice to read replenishing tales for the soul!" says one comment.
- Visit MarinSufis.com for teaching schedules, links and more recorded classes from Pir Shabda Kahn.
- There are more online class offerings from the head of the SRI Esoteric School, Murshid Wali Ali Meyer, at WaliAli101.org (or use the menu links on this page to go there). Some of these are free, prices for most of the rest are being reduced. Read the recent update here.